Akamai Technologies, Inc. Co-op Engineering Learning in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Co-op Engineering Learning
Cambridge, United States
Jun 11, 2018 Post Date
013375 Requisition #
This role supports the Engineering Learning department in delivering learning solutions, online training programs and live training sessions. The successful candidate must be positive and professional, be able to stay organized while juggling multiple tasks, and be self-motivated to deliver assignments on time and within scope.
We are looking for someone who is interested in technology, is a fast learner and is able to respond quickly and professionally when interacting with others. This candidate will help support the Engineering Learning Team on a variety tasks and projects.
Ideal candidate should be:
• Highly organized and structured in approach to projects and work assignments
• Looking for a position that offers variety
• Excited to work with highly technical people
• Interested in learning development and training
• Interested in technology
• Interested in web design
• Interested in event coordination
• Excited to work with a great team
• Able to be in person in Cambridge office
• Proficient in MS Office, Google sheets and forms
• Adept at using Microsoft Excel to manipulate spreadsheet data
• Strong marketing or technical writing skills
• Able to produce, edit, and upload videos
• Proficient with iMovie
• Content management systems
• Familiar with training and development
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.