Akamai Technologies, Inc Associate Deal Desk Analyst in Krakow, Poland
Associate Deal Desk Analyst
Jul 12, 2018 Post Date
013642 Requisition #
The Deal Desk is a cross-functional team responsible for providing pricing, product and deal structure guidance to the sales force. In doing so we are trying to maximize the value of the products sold while maximizing the related revenue associated to those sales. The group serves as a key authority for all contract approvals when pricing and margin drop below sales management discounting thresholds. The Deal Desk also guides sales managers on the proper structure of customer contracts to ensure margin targets and revenue recognition requirements are met. Lastly, the team provides information on sales trends and product trends back to the relevant Sales Geographies and Product Divisions to help guide future decision making in pricing, product packaging and go-to-market strategies worldwide.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
As a Deal Desk Analyst Associate, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting Sales and the Deal Desk team in structuring and pricing deals.
• Providing deal analysis support for all deals requiring escalations. This includes
analyzing pricing and financial performance of the deal, and custom contract structures.
• Ensuring Deal Desk policies and procedures are properly followed and approvals are well documented.
• Act as liaison between Sales and other key stakeholders involved in the deal structuring process (Product divisions, Legal, Order Management, Accounting, and other Finance groups).
• Produce financial reports on deal activities and market trends
• Actively looking for ways to improve processes to increase the effectiveness of the Deal Desk.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
• 0-3 years of experience in finance or related field, and/or experience in supporting product pricing, contract structures, and developing proposals.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail. The ability to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information in details, and to see a problem or situation from different points of view.
• Good verbal and written communications skills. The ability to convey information and your point-of view clearly and simply via phone and e-mail.
• Ability to independently work in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required. Able to use basic formulas, formatting, Pivot tables, and some more advanced formulas (IF-THEN, TRANSPOSE, VLOOKUP, etc.)
• Basic Microsoft PowerPoint skills. Able to put together basic presentations.
• Salesforce.com experience a plus
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.