Akamai Technologies, Inc Fullstack Java Developer (Contractor) in Krakow, Poland
Fullstack Java Developer (Contractor)
Jul 20, 2018 Post Date
013692 Requisition #
Luna is Akamai’s face to our users on the Web. It provides a full range of tools, including analytics, configuration management, web services, training, support, and billing for our customers to manage their accounts online. The Luna team is responsible for the software infrastructure, development, look and feel and technical evolution of the Luna Control Center.
This opening is a contractor one what means you'd be hired on B2B basis or on contract of employment through external agency.
• Full-stack software development of Web Applications and Services: front-end and back-end
• Design and develop web based applications which will be utilized by Akamai’s customers.
• Solving complex problems in a timely and accurate manner.
• Execute in a multi-disciplined environment in tight collaboration with other engineering teams, QA, OPS, product management, and technical writers.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
• 2+ years of web application and services development experience, including use of:
• Java and Java Enterprise Edition
• Relational databases such as Oracle or Postgres
• Web Services such as REST services
• Linux environment
• Java/Web application design patterns and frameworks, such as MVC, Spring or Hibernate
• Experience working with Internet protocols and concepts (IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS)
• Ability to design and develop unit tests
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and best practices
• Desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, team environment
• Passion to understand, learn and use new technologies
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with a modern front-end application framework such as Angular.js
• Experience with use of REST principles and patterns
• Experience with message broker software like RabbitMQ
• Experience with Scala, Groovy
• Experience with deployment in Docker environment
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.