Akamai Technologies, Inc Junior Product Manager in Krakow, Poland
Junior Product Manager
Jun 25, 2018 Post Date
013405 Requisition #
About the Job
As a Product Specialist your work will make a direct impact to Akamai’s evolving Service & Support product line. Akamai’s Service & Support team is targeted at dramatically growing services revenue & corporate revenue. Within the Service & Support Product Team, you will have the opportunity to help extend Akamai’s presence within our customer base. This will be done by solving customer problems and capitalizing on opportunities by conceptualizing and managing compelling services products. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy to successfully execute this role.
About the Team
Do you enjoy working on complex technology problems? Do you want to be involved in defining business strategy and solutions that will shape customers’ future successes by providing them with superior technology solutions? Are you challenged by an opportunity to make an impact? As part of Akamai’s Delivery Excellence and Service & Support Product Management teams , you will play a key role providing Akamai’s customers with solutions giving them a competitive advantage.
• Work with the Product management and Engineering teams to plan feature releases including featuring packaging for the release and laying out of the release plan.
• Own and manage the feedback management processes including gathering, documenting, reviewing and backlogging of the feedback in collaboration with the Product Manager.
• Effectively collects product feature requests into user story formats.
• Own, manage and support existing products by owning end to end product support including answering product queries, pricing and sale approvals etc.
• Identifying business growth opportunities for existing products by analyzing operational metrics, trends to maximize product line revenue and profitability.
• Driving visibility for the product management team into the product performance by gathering, analyzing and reporting business and technical performance metrics.
• Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs
• Work closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs.
• Prepare and provide Ad-hoc reporting and analysis metrics and reporting for product management• Develop documentation for product release and training
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Technology or relevant degree with experience in high-tech.
• 3+ years of experience with product management, product development or equivalent experience.
• 1+ years of experience with the modern product development methodologies like Agile and Lean etc.
• 1+ years of experience with with product/project management tools like JIRA and documentation tools like Confluence.
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Experience with subscription or recurring revenue based product management, product marketing, product development or equivalent experience.
• Ability to assess new markets, analyze business opportunities and execute against them.
• Understanding of product line management – including product lifecycle management and some experience with product line strategic planning.
• Understanding of web technologies.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Highly self-motivated and self-sufficient.
• Creative and out-of-the-box thinker.
• Proven track record in working within a geographically distributed, cross-functional environment to drive result.
Please add to your CV the statement below: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.