Akamai Technologies, Inc Program Manager - 12 months contract in Krakow, Poland
Program Manager - 12 months contract
Aug 06, 2018 Post Date
013935 Requisition #
About the Job
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Program Manager to collaborate across a wide variety of initiatives within a highly dynamic and strategic team. This person will be responsible for driving and coordinating worldwide programs, projects and analysis for the evolving business strategy in the Global Services & Support organization. Strong communication skills and adaptability is crucial.
About the Team
The role will report to the Manager of GSS Strategic Programs Team. They’ll work cross-functionally across a variety of Service, Support and closely tied organisations including Operations, Finance, Engineering, Training and many more. This person will benefit from working as part of an experienced global team of people committed to enabling success in the field, excellent Customer experience and accomplishing the Company strategies.
• Collaborate closely with Program Managers & key stakeholders across the team and business to ensure the success of Global programs
• Proactively engage with Akamai’s field and management teams to understand and align key initiatives
• Drive key relationships across cross-functional and cross-organizational environments
• Align all activities with Akamai Global and Theatre centric strategies, using functional and cultural awareness
• Set and manage the expectations of key stakeholders and sponsors
• Perform macro and micro level analysis against such things as Program feasibility, success criteria, impact and resources
• Conduct effective program management with diligent planning, scoping, consultation, mediation and communication with a permanent focus on business impact
• Track, follow up on process dependencies and communicate status to upper management and required stakeholders within Akamai
• Document detailed agendas, meeting minutes, and action items from key cross-functional meetings
• Identify and manage areas of risk/opportunity, and influence and implement continuous improvements to the process
• Define and report on program development process status, issues and success metrics
• Follow guidance and best practices to successfully drive products or strategic initiatives through the process to successful delivery
• Developing a framework for effective standardization across different verticals.
• Managing select customer initiatives that directly impact the service delivery team.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of professional experience in Program or Project Management.
• Great time management skills and availability to work from 12 to 20 (Krakow time)
• Independence, strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a wide range of constituencies in a diverse corporate and client environment
• Ability to work with limited supervision or instructions to achieve the objective given
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Knowledge of Service & Support process and responsibilities
• Proven track record of working in/with Professional Services teams
• A proven track record of working cross-functionally
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time while communicating with key senior leaders
• Proficient with business process, operations, and metric definition best practices
• Proficient with Risk and Issue management and resolution
• Strong communication skills (up to VP level), including presentations in front of wider audience
• Widely recognized qualification e.g. PMP, Prince2, ITIL
• Experience working with Salesforce and/or JIRA is additional benefit
Please add to your CV the statement below: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.