Akamai Technologies, Inc. Program Manager - Contract in Krakow, Poland
Program Manager - Contract
Jun 07, 2018 Post Date
013107 Requisition #
We are seeking a highly proactive program manager to join the Field & Technical Enablement team. This role will be an integral part of the team whose primary responsibilities will be focused on supporting the development and implementation of the Akamai’s learning programs for onboarding, ongoing and hi-potential employees. Day to day activities could include content development, assessment administration, course management through scheduling and follow up, reporting, as well as session facilitation.
If you enjoy challenging yourself each day while working with others in a fast-paced environment, are a strong communicator, have superior organizational skills, and a passion for promoting an execution culture, then we would like to hear from you!
• Coordinate logistics for learning sessions ensuring all associates complete pre-learning activities, session learning objectives are met and follow up with learners is complete
• Manage vendor contracts, invoicing & payments
• Work with learning strategists to develop and maintain a holistic view into all available learning opportunities
• Collaborate with the learning strategists, in alignment with stakeholders, to develop reports on key training metrics to measure effectiveness
• Project manage the content development process across internal team & vendors
• Communicate the launch and ongoing success of learning programs
• Administer and maintain the learning management system
• Seek opportunities to continuously improve training deliverables and processes in creative ways.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years of related work experience
• Clear concise communication skills. Written, verbal, and presentation
• Self-directed with demonstrated high levels of productivity. Able to manage many projects, with minimal supervision, simultaneously with a positive attitude ensuring attention to detail, and accuracy within the required timeframe
• 1-3 years of professional training and/or learning development experience preferred
• Manage through systems & tools
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience with LMS & program management tools
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.