Akamai Technologies, Inc Solutions Architect II in Krakow, Poland
Solutions Architect II
Jul 03, 2018 Post Date
013537 Requisition #
Solutions Architect II
Solutions Architects are part of the Akamai Professional Services team and work directly with clients to deliver Akamai's solutions. You will be involved with projects from requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and customer sign-off. You will work independently, within a small technical team, or with a global technical team in delivering the appropriate solution to Akamai's customers. You will plan, implement, test, and deploy Akamai platform configurations to integrate with customer web sites, develop and execute test cases and scripts for Akamai’s customers. You will be working with internal stakeholders, such as Sales Representatives, Project Managers, Technical Support, and Engineering.
You will be responsible for:
• Work as a member of a cross functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
• Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
• Integrate Akamai's Solutions including Ion, Dynamic Site Accelerator, Dynamic Site Delivery, Global Traffic Manager, Cloudlets, Adaptive Media Delivery, Media Services Live and on Demand, and many more.
• Partner with Technical Project Management, Sales, Engineering, Product Development and AkaTech (Customer Care) to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations or post implementation support.
• Accurately scope implementation timelines & effort for integrations.
• Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
• Review configurations with other Professional Service team members to ensure quality and accuracy to requirements.Required Education and Experience
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
• 5 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, another related field or it's equivalent or
• 3 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or another related field.
• Minimum 5 years of IT solution delivery experience, preferably within a consulting organization
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Internet technologies including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and web servers.
Expected language skills:
• Fluent English, Spanish & French
• Experience implementing enterprise scale J2EE or .NET projects with direct client exposure
• Experience with UNIX and one or more web development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures – HTTP, DNS, Perl, PHP, Shell Scripting, J2EE, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, Tomcat, Apache
• Experience with TCP/IP network debugging with tcp dump or similar
• General exposure to security technologies, processes, and concepts such as PKI, SSL, firewalls, NIST 800-53, FIPS-140-2, Authentication & Authorization, Client Certificates, OCSP, etc. a plus
• Experience delivering streaming technologies (Windows Media, Macromedia Flash, Real/Helix, Apple QuickTime) in the enterprise or B2C, including encoding, server technologies, client and server playlists/metafiles, custom media player creation, DRM a plus
• Experience with data processing, Real Time Reporting and Analytics a plus
• Working knowledge of the full software development life
Please add to your CV the statement below: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.