Akamai Technologies, Inc Solutions Architect – Security Services Escalation Team (S2ET) in Krakow, Poland
Solutions Architect – Security Services Escalation Team (S2ET)
4 days ago Post Date
013976 Requisition #
About the role:
Security Solutions Architects are part of the Akamai Professional Services team and work directly with clients to deliver Akamai's solutions. This position will be on the Security Services Escalation Team (S2ET).
You will work independently or within a small technical team in delivering security solutions to Akamai's customers. You will plan, implement, test, and deploy Akamai platform configurations to integrate with customer web sites, develop and execute test cases and scripts for customer solutions.
You will be a part of a strong innovative culture where you will use Akamai’s services to support our customers with cyber-attack detection and support mitigation strategies, process and quality improvements. You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of Akamai’s Security solutions offering. You will participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations.
About the Team:
S2ET is dedicated to providing expert-level, global 24x7 support for complex security incidents, urgent and scheduled configuration changes, emergency integrations and special events. S2ET personnel work 4x10 shifts (three consecutive days off). This position will be either Sunday – Wednesday or Wednesday – Saturday, local business hours. Specific shift start/ends times are required based on the nature of work performed.
• You will work with customers to incorporate Akamai Security products and services into their architecture and operations to derive business value
• You will analyze customer web security traffic to tune security configurations
• You will provide expertise to optimize security posture
• You will build and install configurations and associated services
• You will implement new services in coordination with the customers’ and our project management team
• You will monitor timelines and milestones for changes and corresponding project impacts
• You will certify customers to use our services
• You will participate in training initiatives for the team, in order to help the team grow their technical skills and soft skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CS or equivalent experience
• Level of experience - Open with at least 1 year in a security environment
• Must be experienced with HTTP/HTTPS and DNS
• Strong understanding of Network Protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS and DNS
• Web security background
• 2 years Linux/Unix skills• Certifications such as CEH, GWAPT, OSCP or CISSP beneficial
• Experience with on-site IDS/IPS or Firewalls or Web Application Firewalls.
• Experience with Unix and web-related programming or scripting languages: Perl, PHP, Shell Scripting, J2EE, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, etc.
Please add to your CV the statement below: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.