Akamai Technologies, Inc. Senior Solutions Engineer A/NZ in North Sydney, Australia
Senior Solutions Engineer A/NZ
North Sydney, Australia
May 16, 2018 Post Date
012990 Requisition #
In support of our Sales efforts in the Service Provider market, this individual will be responsible for driving and managing all of the technical aspects of our Carrier Infrastructure Products within network operator accounts. Working directly with customers and the Sales Leads, this individual will help position Akamai technology, clarify customer requirements and work with other Akamai organizations to promote our solutions, clarify requirements and close technology gaps. This is primarily a Pre-Sales position but continued interaction with customers is required to identify new sales opportunities and to clarify implementation issues as they arise.
About the Team
Although reporting to the Solutions Engineering Manager (APJ), the day-to-day activities are directed by the Geo Sales Leader. This role will act as both an overlay to account teams and in direct support of opportunities and customer relationship management as needed across the region to accomplish the overall revenue and bookings objectives for the Geo.
• Work closely with regional Sales Director in the role of the “technology lead” to accomplish the sales objectives assigned to that territory.
• Be a trusted authority with respect to Akamai’s Carrier Product solution set to accurately match customer requirements with our capabilities.
• Work with Akamai Product Line Management to close feature gaps, propose alternative solutions and resolve issues.
• Actively work with customers in their lab to help test (Proof of Concept/POC) and qualify the Akamai solution to meet customer requirements.
• Provide feedback from customers to help drive our product roadmap for future development efforts.
• Independently locate resources and information when confronted with new or unfamiliar product requirement or sales scenarios.
• Collaborate on RFx/tender responses
• Develop strong understanding of multiple product lines within the carrier product set.
• Regularly lead and contribute to region wide meetings, group Akamai Community, email threads and trainings across industry/geographic boundaries. Be someone who ss widely sought out by Sales Management to advise/train the sales team. Contribute on a regular basis to larger company wide events.
• Independently and effectively utilizes resources to achieve goals in a timely manner.
• Travel is required within designated region.
Required Education and Experience
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, another related field or related work experience.
• 5+ years of pre-sales experience in customer facing roles.
• Must have strong knowledge of standard Internet protocols DNS and HTTP/s.
• Must have strong knowledge of Linux/Unix administration on RedHat.
• Must have strong knowledge of networking & troubleshooting (IPv4 and IPv6).
• Must have experience working with large carrier networks.
• Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
• Ability to self-learn and troubleshoot issues proactively.
• Must have excellent time management and strong attention to detail.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Optimal location for this individual is in Sydney or Melbourne.
• Knowledge of security threats (botnet C&C, malware, phishing, etc).
• Knowledge of RESTful based system architecture very highly regarded.
• Knowledge of RADIUS and HTTP-Proxies in a carrier environment very highly regarded.
• Knowledge of scripting languages Python, Perl very highly regarded.
• Understanding of the commercial sales lifecycle from opportunity qualification to closure highly regarded.
• Prior participation as a member of a Sales Team working in the Service Provider industry is highly desired.
• Familiarity with VMWare, Virtualization/NFV or related container implementations very highly regarded.
• Knowledge of caching architectures, the various implementations of caching systems and their respective value propositions.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) highly regarded.
• Solid personal communication skills (presentations, writing and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally).
• Akamai experience a plus.
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.